Handicap Ramp Handrails #2 ADA Compliant Railing
Handicaphand•i•cap (han′dē kap′),USA pronunciation n., v., -capped, -cap•ping.
- a race or other contest in which certain disadvantages or advantages of weight, distance, time, etc., are placed upon competitors to equalize their chances of winning.
- the disadvantage or advantage itself.
- any disadvantage that makes success more difficult: The main handicap of our business is lack of capital.
- a physical or mental disability making participation in certain of the usual activities of daily living more difficult.
- to place at a disadvantage;
disable or burden: He was handicapped by his injured ankle.
- to subject to a disadvantageous handicap, as a competitor of recognized superiority.
- to assign handicaps to (competitors).
- to attempt to predict the winner of (a contest, esp. a horse race), as by comparing past performances of the contestants.
- to assign odds for or against (any particular contestant) to win a contest or series of contests: He handicapped the Yankees at 2-to-1 to take the series from the Cardinals.
Rampramp1 (ramp),USA pronunciation n.
- a sloping surface connecting two levels;
- a short concave slope or bend, as one connecting the higher and lower parts of a staircase railing at a landing.
- any extensive sloping walk or passageway.
- the act of ramping.
- Also called boarding ramp. a movable staircase for entering or leaving a cabin door of an airplane.
- Also called parking ramp. apron (def. 6).
- (of animals) to stand or move with the forelegs or arms raised, as in animosity or excitement.
- (of a lion or other large quadruped represented on a coat of arms) to rise or stand on the hind legs.
- to rear as if to spring.
- to leap or dash with fury (often fol. by about).
- to act violently;
storm: ramping and raging in a great fury.
- to provide with a ramp or ramps: Entrances will be ramped to accommodate those in wheelchairs.
- ramp along, to sail on a tack with all sails filled.
Handrailshand•rail (hand′rāl′),USA pronunciation n.
- a rail serving as a support or guard at the side of a stairway, platform, etc.
ADAA•da (ā′də),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in central Oklahoma. 14,509.
- [Douay Bible.]Adah.
- a female given name: from a Germanic word meaning "noble.''
A•da (ā′də),USA pronunciation n. [Computers.]
- a programming language particularly suited to real-time applications: developed for use by the U.S. Department of Defense.
Hi guys, this attachment is about Handicap Ramp Handrails #2 ADA Compliant Railing. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 772 x 515. This blog post's file size is only 59 KB. Wether You desired to download This attachment to Your computer, you can Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Handicap Ramp Handrails.
Handicap Ramp Handrails #2 ADA Compliant Railing around the porch of the house could make your household image that is minimalist so the design seems classy, of the rooftop should be perfect and luxurious. This luxury will also provide the feeling of being to the front-porch relaxed minimalism and seems more wonderful to appear in the external.
Among the areas which make a comfortable house observed from the eye, seemed lavish and ideal property is Handicap Ramp Handrails #2 ADA Compliant Railing. With all the variety and suitable sleeping of ceramic floor, the areas were tedious might be changed in to a space that appears luxurious and large.
Most of that can be realized by selecting the most appropriate ground in terms of motifs and hues. Shades are natural and vivid the most popular selection nowadays, coloring age, since these colors can offer a comfortable environment neat and magnificent setting of elegance.