Desk Chairs ( Haworth Chairs #3)
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Chairschair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Hi peoples, this blog post is about Desk Chairs ( Haworth Chairs #3). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 576 x 610. It's file size is just 30 KB. If You desired to save This photo to Your PC, you can Click here. You also also see more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Haworth Chairs.
Desk Chairs ( Haworth Chairs #3) is actually a vital thing for the residence, but before talking about that I would like to tell some tips about bogemian room to you. Bohemian into a style that is mostly used by girls. This design is applied by way of tassels as braid, embroidery, knitting, and an elegant texture, such.
Design supporting bohemian fashion kantha illustration, textiles georgia. Use batik or just two hues vivid batik periphery if it's tough to discover. Feminine motifs and designs can be applied through bed sheet the bedcover, cushion, layer, toss, or rug.
Do not forget to add only a little feel of craft as an example, while in the bedroom through the head statue, poster - renaissance photos, or presented. Not so difficult, isn't it? You merely must add little ornaments and rearranging the Desk Chairs ( Haworth Chairs #3). Function as rooms bohemian fashion that is minimalist. You can find for decorating a room, other suggestions?
Bohemian originated in mainland Europe. So, whenever choosing a style and sort towards the furniture while in the room, make sure it don't crash with racial motifs Malaysia, especially Java. Javanese racial dark, whilst the colorful boho that is comfortable.