Bench Clamp Vise #7 4\
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Clampclamp (klamp),USA pronunciation n.
- a device, usually of some rigid material, for strengthening or supporting objects or fastening them together.
- an appliance with opposite sides or parts that may be adjusted or brought closer together to hold or compress something.
- one of a pair of movable pieces, made of lead or other soft material, for covering the jaws of a vise and enabling it to grasp without bruising.
- Also called clamp′ rail′. [Carpentry.]a rail having a groove or a number of mortises for receiving the ends of a number of boards to bind them into a flat piece, as a drawing board or door.
- a horizontal timber in a wooden hull, secured to ribs to support deck beams and to provide longitudinal strength.
- See mast clamp.
- to fasten with or fix in a clamp.
- clamp down, to become more strict: There were too many tax loopholes, so the government clamped down.
- clamp down on, to impose or increase controls on.
Visevise (vīs),USA pronunciation n., v., vised, vis•ing.
- any of various devices, usually having two jaws that may be brought together or separated by means of a screw, lever, or the like, used to hold an object firmly while work is being done on it.
Also, vice. vise′like′, adj.
- to hold, press, or squeeze with or as with a vise.
Howdy , this image is about Bench Clamp Vise #7 4\. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 859 x 567. This picture's file size is just 38 KB. If You ought to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Bench Clamp Vise.
Are you having trouble deciding which lamps will be picked for just, or your Bench Clamp Vise the most effective lighting design foryou? Properly, today is your lucky morning since we'll give you four incredible recommendations on how-to select the excellent light for the bedroom! Plan lights are essential in nearly every bedroom.
However, it is sometimes insufficient, so you should think about it to contemplate exactly how many obviously illuminated spots you need to have in your room. You opt for only a little wall sconce or possibly a suspension lamp as your bedside light and can go with different strategies.
The thing that is biggest is always to choose the alternative that best matches your requirements whether their space or aesthetics is related. It is important why the specific lighting is placed below and never there to choose.